Are you an Internal Recruiter who fancies a slightly different direction?
Our London Technology Recruiter is looking for a talented and driven consultant to fill their Internal Recruitment and Marketing role. This is your opportunity to become an integral part of promoting their already well-established brand. Although experience in Recruitment is required, no prior Marketing experience is necessary as all training and tools will be provided on the job.
You’d be performing a Talent Acquisition role for 60%, and the other 40% of your time would be spent in marketing. Direct contact with the CEO also means you’ll be able to showcase your abilities straight away and be recognised for it.
They can offer you:
All-expenses paid incentives abroad to locations such as Ibiza, Las Vegas and Dubai