Are you an experienced sales trainer, with a career history in the recruitment industry? Do you want to work for a company that dedicates itself in developing you both professionally and personally? Then this is the position for you! You will be joining a team of Learning and Development professionals to deliver training and onboarding to new starters and graduates.
Recognised as one of the best companies to work for in the UK, you will be offered a progressive career enabling you to reach to board level. You will work directly with the People Director to deliver training and assist in any additional projects.
Your new role:
– Delivering training and onboarding programmes to graduates and those without experience in the industry.
– On the desk training – managing and mentoring individuals through their beginning weeks in the business.
– Consistently researching and keeping up with training trends and introducing those that fit with the business model.
– Presenting finding and results to the senior management team in order for them to track progress
– Preparing and delivering the graduate training programme that is already in place within the business
The perfect candidate will:
– Have experience training in the recruitment industry
– Have experience working with new starters and graduates
– Be familiar with a CRM & Learning Management Software
– Be proactive and passionate about what they do everyday and allow this to reflect in their work
– Have experience working with board level management
– Have experience and be comfortable presenting work to said individuals
If you are interested, please apply today and we will be in touch ASAP!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent